Q: How can I be Successful? A: Think/Talk/Act the Right Way!
Think ... Believe ... Act!
Focus on the Specific
- Law of Attraction
- The Power of Attitude
- "A man's way of doing things is the direct result of the way he thinks about things." Wallace D. Wattles
- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” Winston Churchill
- "As soon as your recognize that you are able to control your thoughts happiness will come within your reach." David Baird
- "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” William James
- "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." James Dean
- "Extreme altruism is no better and no nobler than extreme selfishness; both are mistakes. Get rid of the idea that God wants you to sacrifice yourself for others, and that you can secure his favor by doing so; God requires nothing of the kind. What he wants is that you should make the most of yourself, for yourself, and for others; and you can help others more by making the most of yourself than in any other way. ... You must get rid of the thought of competition. You are to create, not to compete for what is already created. ... Man can form things in his thought, and ... can cause the thing he thinks about to be created." Wallace D. Wattles
- "Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same." Francesca Reigler
- "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." Benjamin Franklin
- “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” W. Clement Stone
- "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens." Kahlil Gibran
- "Whatsoever things ye ask for when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." Jesus Christ
Your purpose must harmonize with the purpose that is in All. That said,
- The universe desires me to have everything I want.
- Nature is friendly to my plans.
- Everything is naturally for me.
- I am a creator, not a competitor.
- I will get what I want in tune with God's plan, not at anyone else's expense, and can help someone else in the process.
- I have faith that God will give me what I need and what I want.
- I am truly grateful for what the Lord has blessed me with, and He will continue to bless me in abundance.
- I picture in my mind right now exactly what I need. I believe it will be given to me. I see myself already having and using it, and I thankfully receive it.
- I am morally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically healthy.
- By thought, the thing I want is brought to me; by action I gratefully receive it.
- I cannot fail. I will ultimately be successful.